- About Us
- Research Programmes
- AFR PhD & Postdoc Grants
- International Cooperation
- Science in Society
- Support for Research Communication
- FNR Awards
- Calls, Forms & Guidelines
- News & Events
- Searchable Project Database
Since 2000, the FNR has launched several research programmes in specific fields of interest to Luxembourg. In the framework of these programmes, calls for project proposals are issued regularly. Retained projects will be partly or completely funded by the FNR.
Economic Impact of FNR funded projects
In order to support the valorisation of the research results of FNR funded projects, the FNR has agreed with Luxinnovation that each funded CORE project is assessed by FNR together with Luxinnovation in view of its potential economic impact. If such a potential is identified for a given project, the researchers are invited to collaborate with Luxinnovation in order to define possible pathways of impact.
Click here to find out if you may benefit from the FNR's programmes support.
- ATTRACT Programme - Opportunities for Outstanding Young Researchers in Luxembourg
- CORE Programme - Multi-annual Thematic Research Programme
- NCER Programme - National Centre of Excellence in Research
- OPEN Programme - Multi-annual Research Programme
- INTER Programme - Promotion of International Collaboration
Call Open All Year
- PEARL Programme - Programme "Excellence Award for Research in Luxembourg"
- ERC Grants - Support for ERC Grant Finalists