- About Us
- Research Programmes
- AFR PhD & Postdoc Grants
- International Cooperation
- Science in Society
- Support for Research Communication
- FNR Awards
- Calls, Forms & Guidelines
- News & Events
- Searchable Project Database
RESCOM Funding Instruments
The objective of the Support for Research Communication (RESCOM) scheme is to provide competitive funding to support communication between researchers in view of disseminating and exchanging scientific outcomes.
The FNR provides co-funding for the organisation of
- International Scientific Conferences in Luxembourg
- Exploratory Workshops in Luxembourg
- Lecture Series in Luxembourg
- Summer Schools in Luxembourg
- Scientific Monographs
In addition, under its Science in Society activities, the FNR provides funding to strengthen the exchange between science and society.
Besides the new Promoting Science to the Public funding instrument, the FNR also provides funding for participating in the Science Festival and Researchers' Days, and organises various other activities with the objective to reinforce the dialogue between science and society. For further information on these activities, please go to Science in Society.