The FNR is pleased to announce its call for tender for the qualitative assessment of doctoral training procedures and practices at the level of collaborating Luxembourg institutions, i.e. the University of Luxembourg, the Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology, the Luxembourg Institute of Health, and the Luxembourg Institute of Socio-Economic Research.
This an open competitive bid for which we invite interested consultants/companies to submit an offer by Friday, 1 September 2017.
The tender will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Methodology and timing of the assignment; Deviations from suggested timing and approach presented in Chapter 4 of the ToC shall be well explained
- Price offer
- Consultant’s Expertise: CVs of coordinator and team
- Expertise of 2-3 internationally renowned experts in the domain of doctoral training (CVs)
- References of similar assessments or studies carried out in the past
- Overall quality of the submitted offer
As mentioned in the ToR, interested consultants/companies are expected to show the most adequate methodology for executing the evaluation in the most efficient manner. In this respect, we are open to suggestions which may imply adaptations of the activities and timing foreseen in the ToR. Please indicate a detailed planning and budget, using the template provided for the latter.
The tender shall be in English and submitted by email to email@example.com by Friday, 1 September 2017.
The FNR will analyse the incoming offers by 15 September 2017, and may contact shortlisted consultants/companies for further information before taking the final decision.
Interested consultants/companies may wish to contact the FNR project team coordinator for any additional information:
Ulrike Kohl, Head of Unit at the FNR, Ulrike.firstname.lastname@example.org, T: +352 261925-32