ERACoSysMed aims to enhance the implementation of Systems Biology approaches in medical concepts, research and practice throughout Europe by structuring, coordinating and integrating national efforts and investments. ERACoSysMed is a five year programme funded under the European Commission ERA-NET Cofund scheme in the H2020 Horizon programme which started in January 2015.
The following ERACoSysMed partners intend to launch the third joint transnational call (JTC-3) for funding multilateral research projects on Systems Medicine:
- The Research Foundation – Flanders (FWO), Belgium
- The French National Research Agency (ANR), France
- The Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF), Germany
- The Italian Ministry of Health (MoH-IT), Italy
- The National Research Fund (FNR), Luxembourg
- The Netherlands Organisation for Health Research and Development (ZonMw), The Netherlands
- The Research Council of Norway (RCN), Norway
- The Slovak Academy of Sciences (SAS), Slovakia
- The National Institute of Health Carlos III (ISCIII), Spain
(Please note that the decision about the participation of the funding agencies is still pending. Additional funding organizations may join the call. The final list of participating funding agencies will be published in the Call text.)
Pre- and full proposals must be submitted to the ERACoSysMed submission platform by the given deadlines.
Additional documentation must be submitted the FNR no later than 5 working days after the ERACoSysMed deadlines. Submissions to the FNR must be done FNR Online Grant Management System.