ERACoSysMed is a network of 15 funding organisations from 13 countries. The central aim of ERACoSysMed is to enhance the implementation of Systems Biology approaches in medical concepts, research and practice throughout Europe and Israel by structuring, coordinating and integrating national efforts and investments.
DURATION, EVALUATION & FUNDING SPECIFICS
- Projects can be funded for a period of up to three years and according to national funding organisations’ regulations.
- Whilst applications will be submitted jointly by groups from several countries, individual groups will be funded by the individual ERACoSysMed funding organisation respective of the country from which applicants have applied. The applications are therefore subjected to eligibility criteria of individual funding organisations.
- Thirteen funding organisations are involved in this call with a total budget of approximately 7.23 MEUR.
- The FNR has allocated 300,000 EUR funding, which is expected to fund up to two projects.
WHO CAN APPLY
Joint research proposals may be submitted by higher education institutions, non-university public research establishments, hospitals as well as commercial companies, in particular small and medium-size enterprises (SMEs), according to relevant national funding regulations.
Applicants are strongly advised to contact their national representative and confirm eligibility with their respective funding organisations in advance of submitting an application.
WHERE TO APPLY
Pre- and full proposals must be submitted to the ERACoSysMed submission platform by the given deadlines.
Additional documentation must be submitted the FNR no later than 5 working days after the ERACoSysMed deadlines. Submissions to the FNR must be done FNR Online Grant Management System.
ERACOSYSMED JTC-2 TIMELINE
- Pre-proposal deadline: 17 March 2017, 17:00 CET
- Invitation to submit full proposals: second half of May 2017
- Full proposal deadline: 30 June 2017
- Communication of evaluation results: October 2017