ERACoSysMed aims to enhance the implementation of Systems Biology approaches in medical concepts, research and practice throughout Europe by structuring, coordinating and integrating national efforts and investments. ERACoSysMed is a five year programme funded under the European Commission ERA-NET Cofund scheme in the H2020 Horizon programme which started in January 2015.
In addition to the FNR, the following ERACoSysMed partners are taking part in the JTC-3 Call:
- The Research Foundation – Flanders (FWO), Belgium
- The French National Research Agency (ANR), France
- The Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF), Germany
- The Italian Ministry of Health (MoH-IT), Italy
- The Netherlands Organisation for Health Research and Development (ZonMw), The Netherlands
- The Research Council of Norway (RCN), Norway
- The Slovak Academy of Sciences (SAS), Slovakia
- The National Institute of Health Carlos III (ISCIII), Spain
- The Austrian Science Fund (FWF), Austria
- The Fund for Scientific Research (FNRS), Belgium
11 funding organisations are involved in this call with a total budget of approximately EUR 7.27 million. The FNR supports this call with 500,000 EUR.
Pre- and full proposals must be submitted to the ERACoSysMed submission platform by the given deadlines.
Additional documentation must be submitted the FNR no later than 5 working days after the ERACoSysMed deadlines. Submissions to the FNR must be done FNR Online Grant Management System.
- Submission deadline for pre-proposals: 15 March 2019
- Invitation to full proposal phase: 21 May 2019
- Submission deadline for full proposals: 28 June 2019
- Communication of the evaluation results: as from 21 October 2019