The FNR is recruiting a Research Programme Manager to strengthen our team within the material and physical sciences domains and public-private research partnerships. The position is on a 12-month (CDD) contract, with an application deadline of Monday, 11 November 2019.
You will become part of the team managing the FNR research programmes and will be in charge of organising and monitoring activities within the material, physical and engineering sciences as well as promoting these programmes towards the research community. The position demands a high level of interaction with team members and the research community.
• You hold a Master’s degree in material sciences, physics or engineering and a PhD or similar experience in R&D;
• Work experience is a strong asset;
• You have affinity and understanding of R&D management (basic and applied research projects) and knowledge transfer in general;
• Knowledge of the Luxembourg public and private research landscape is considered an advantage;
• You have a sense of initiative, responsibility, organisation and communication;
• You are fully proficient in English and have operational knowledge of either German or French. Luxembourgish is considered an advantage.
• The opportunity to provide valuable impact on research and the scientific community in Luxembourg;
• The possibility to work at the heart of Luxembourg’s young and dynamic research ecosystem and to network with a variety of stakeholders;
• A compensation commensurate with your experience;
• A high level of autonomy and flexible working hours;
How to apply
Please send your application to FNR Secretary General Marc Schiltz, with an indication of the reference PM2019_2, including a motivation letter written in English and a detailed CV, by 28 October 2019, to email@example.com
For questions related to the present job offer, you may contact Mrs Jill Mousel at firstname.lastname@example.org