The FNR is looking for a Programme/Innovation Manager to strengthen our team within the Innovation and R&D Programmes and to contribute to the further development of our innovation-driven management processes. The position is permanent (CDI), full-time, with an application deadline of Friday, 26 June 2020.
You will become part of the team managing the FNR research and technology transfer programmes and you will be in charge of leading activities and monitoring projects within the areas of ICT, as well as promoting our programmes towards the research community and other stakeholders. The position demands a high level of interaction with team members, the research community, and the industry sector. You will also help to maintain the innovative drive of FNR by leveraging your expertise in digital technologies and/or analytics to help us implementing new data-driven management processes and methods.
- You hold a PhD in an ICT-related field or in technology management
- You are an entrepreneurial type and are acquainted with and passionate about the latest digital and AI technologies and innovation management
- You have a sense of initiative, entrepreneurship, responsibility and communication. You question the status-quo and are always looking for improvements
- You are a team player and an excellent networker, with an ability to pro-actively engage with the broad stakeholder community of R&D in the Luxembourg ICT sector
- You are fully proficient in English and have operational knowledge of either German or French. Luxembourgish is considered an advantage
- The opportunity to provide valuable impact on research and the scientific community in Luxembourg
- The possibility to work at the heart of Luxembourg’s young and dynamic research ecosystem and to network with a variety of stakeholders from the public and private sectors
- A high level of autonomy and flexible working hours
- A permanent employment contract
- A compensation commensurate with your experience
- Career development opportunities
How to apply
Please send your CV and application to Ms Jill Mousel via firstname.lastname@example.org by 17:00 on Friday, 26 June 2020.