The FNR is looking for a Programme Manager to strengthen our team within the Research Funding Programmes. This is a full-time, permanent (CDI) position. Deadline to apply is 28 February 2022.
You will become part of the team managing the FNR research funding schemes and you will be in charge of leading evaluations and monitoring activities within several schemes, as an expert in the biomedical field. The position demands a high level of interaction with team members and the national and international research community.
- You hold a PhD in life sciences or a related field.
- You keep yourself updated and are excited about the latest discoveries and developments in life sciences research and technology.
- You are acquainted with and passionate about the latest digital technologies.
- You have a sense of initiative, responsibility, organisation and communication.
- You are an excellent team player with an ability to pro-actively engage with the broad stakeholder community of R&D in the Luxembourg Biomedicine sector
- You are fully proficient in English and have operational knowledge of either German or French. Luxembourgish is considered an advantage
- The opportunity to provide valuable impact on research and the scientific community in Luxembourg
- The possibility to work at the heart of Luxembourg’s young and dynamic research ecosystem and to network with a variety of stakeholders from the public and private sectors
- A high level of autonomy and flexible working hours
- A permanent employment contract
- A compensation commensurate with your experience
- Training and career development opportunities