To strengthen our teams within the Programme Support of the R&D Programmes Team, the FNR seeks to recruit a Programme Support Manager, on a permanent (CDI), full-time basis. Deadline to apply is 28 February 2022.
You will assist a team of Programme Coordinators and join a team tasked with the role of providing the administrative support backbone for running research funding programmes. In particular you will:
- Operate the handling and monitoring of grant applications and the communication with grantees and the research community,
- Provide administrative support for both FNR’s stakeholders and employees.
This position requires a high level of interaction within the team, as well as with external grantees and stakeholders.
- You have a BAC+2, BTS or similar qualifications
- You show commitment to supporting new technology implementation
- You possess knowledge of office 365 applications
- You have experience in project management
- Fluency in English is essential (add references if possible)
- Good spoken and written German or French (Luxembourgish is a plus)
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team
- Sense of responsibility and initiative
- Interest in science.
- The possibility to work at the heart of Luxembourg’s young and dynamic research ecosystem, in a small but international team
- A permanent employment contract
- A compensation commensurate with your experience
- Flexible working hours
- Career development opportunities.
Please send your application to FNR Secretary General Marc Schiltz, with an indication of the reference PSM2021, including a motivation letter written in English and a detailed CV, by 28 February 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org