The FNR seeks to recruit a Science Programme Manager with a strong interest in Research, Science communication and public outreach, and Science Policy. The position is on a permanent full-time contract (CDI) and has an application deadline of Tuesday, 28 May 2019.
You will become part of the team managing the FNR research, communication and public outreach programmes, and will be in charge of organising and monitoring activities within these programmes, as well as promoting them to the research community. The position demands a high level of interaction with team members, the research community and other stakeholders.
- You hold a PhD and are passionate about science, science communication and research policy.
- You have an affinity and understanding of R&D management (basic or applied research projects) and public outreach in general;
- Knowledge of the Luxembourg public and private research landscape is considered an advantage;
- You have a sense of initiative, responsibility, organisation and have excellent communication skills;
- You are fully proficient in English and have a very good knowledge of either German or French. Luxembourgish is considered an advantage.
- The opportunity to provide valuable impact on research and the scientific community in Luxembourg;
- The possibility to work at the heart of Luxembourg’s young and dynamic research ecosystem and to network with a variety of stakeholders;
- A permanent employment contract;
- A compensation commensurate with your experience;
- A high level of autonomy and flexible working hours;
- Career development opportunities.
Please send your application to FNR Secretary General Marc Schiltz, with an indication of the reference PM2019_1, including a motivation letter written in English and a detailed CV, by 28 May 2019, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions related to the present job offer, you may contact Mrs Jill Mousel at email@example.com