The FNR seeks to recruit for an immediate opening a Communication Assistant to support our “Science in Society” unit in their activities to promote science to the public. The position is on a full-time, permanent (CDI) basis. Deadline is Wednesday, 21 February 2018.
You will assist the team in the execution of its activities for the promotion of research and science, in particular the webpage www.science.lu, Science in Society events (Science Festival, Researchers Days, Chercheurs à l’école…), the activities of Mr Science and the organisation of science communication training.
- Experience in communication and/or your education level is Bac+ 2;
- You have excellent command of German, French and English (at C1 level at least), both orally and written. Understanding the Luxembourgish language is a great asset;
- You have strong writing skills;
- You are very organised, and can plan and manage several projects at the same time;
- You have excellent knowledge of the usual office tools; experience in managing a CMS or with web projects is an advantage;
- You are open towards assisting in creative projects;
- You have good communication skills and work well as part of a team.
- The possibility to work at the heart of Luxembourg’s young and dynamic research ecosystem and to help in the promotion of science to the public on a national level;
- Flexible working hours and a permanent employment contract (CDI);
- A career-development opportunity.
Please send your application, with an indication of the reference AC2018_1, including a motivation letter written in German, French or English and a detailed CV and recent photo, by 21 February 2018, to:
Ms Jill Mousel
Fonds National de la Recherche
Maison du Savoir – 2, avenue de l’Université
B.P. 1777 / L-1017 Luxembourg