Pharma Boardroom has published its report about Luxembourg, which features in-depth exclusive interviews with leading figures from public institutions and private companies, comprehensive articles, and up-to-date facts and figures on the Luxembourgish healthcare and pharma sectors. The report also includes an interview with the FNR’s Secretary General Marc Schiltz about encouraging integration and doing more than simply delivering funds to researchers.
This report offers companies, investors, policymakers, and stakeholders crucial insight into Luxembourg; a country that is rapidly breaking away from its reputation as simply a tiny European tax haven and establishing itself as a serious regional and global healthcare and life sciences player.
Luxembourg has prioritised personalised healthcare; e-health and data security; and pharma logistics and air freight as the three pillars of its healthcare strategy and is reaping the rewards.
In addition to the FNR’s Marc Schiltz, interviews include:
- LYDIA MUTSCH – Minister of Health, Luxembourg
- ROMAIN SCHNEIDER – Minister of Social Security, Luxembourg
- DR. CATHERINE LARUE – Luxembourg Institute of Health
- MARC VANDELAER – Integrated Biobank of Luxembourg
- RUDI BALLING – Luxembourg Centre for Systems Biomedicine
- JEAN-PAUL SCHULER & THOMAS DENTZER – Luxinnovation
- REGINALD DECRAENE – Pfizer
- LUC BRUCHER – Deloitte