Researcher/ student from a research institution in Luxembourg? Excited about developing and applying your skills to solve unmet clinical needs by utilising a new innovative methodology from MIT? Apply to join the MIT Catalyst Spring 2022 by 27 November 2021!
The programme runs from 3 January to mid July 2022 – important dates:
- Deadline for submission is 27 November 2021
- Info session 10 November 2021 from 15:00 – 16:00 CET [Join Webex Meeting]
- Interview 8 December 2021 (afternoon)
Check your availability to participate (time is ET not CET):
- Availability to meet during programme schedule
- Mondays, 10am-1pm ET (5 -8 pm CET), sessions held remotely
- Three 3-day working sessions: January 18-20, February 15-17 (may involve travel), and May 10-12 (may involve travel).
- Compatibility with current job, training or activity
- As appropriate, approval of your supervisor (PI / Line manager)
- Perform hands-on research and prototyping
- Explore the intersection of engineering, health care, and business
- Grow a diverse network and get expert mentorship
- Be challenged and see results
- Travel to USA for clinical immersion
More information & application
Find out more about the MIT Catalyst programme
Apply (deadline 27 November 2021)
This activity is supported through the FNR’s KITS programme, which supports knowledge transfer.