Following the appointment of the members of the FNR’s new Scientific Council by ministerial decree, Prof. Dr Yves Fromes, Professor of Physiology at Paris Universities 6, 7 and 13, associate researcher at the Paris Institute of Myology’s NMR CEA Laboratory and former member of the FNR’s Scientific Council, has been appointed Chair of the FNR’s Scientific Council.
Prof. Dr Ursula Lehmkuhl, Professor of International History at the University of Trier and former Vice President and Acting President of Freie Universität Berlin has been appointed Vice-Chair.
The FNR’s Scientific Council is composed of:
Prof. Dr Yves Fromes, Institut de Myologie, Paris (France)
Prof. Dr Ursula LEHMKUHL, Université de Trèves (Germany)
- Prof. Dr Yves COCARD, Pädagogische Hochschule Bern (Switzerland)
- Mrs Gabriele DOBENECKER, EMPA, Dübendorf (Switzerland)
- Dr Pierre LAGODA, FAO/IAEA, Vienne (Austria)
- Prof. Dr Claudine MANGEN, Université Concordia, Montréal (Canada)
- Prof. Dr Moira NORRIE, ETH Zurich (Switzerland)
- Ass.-Prof. Dr Patrycja PARUCH, Université de Genève (Switzerland)
- M. Aloyse SCHOOS, IEE, Contern (Luxembourg)