In the context of the RESEARCH LUXEMBOURG initiative, the Luxembourg National Research Fund (FNR) seeks to recruit a Marketing & Communications Coordinator (f/m) on a limited full-time contract (CDD) for 24 months (or 1 year renewable once), with an immediate opening. Application deadline is Monday, 16 March 2020.
We are looking for an experienced international marketing & communication specialist, to develop and run the Research Luxembourg initiative, and manage the Research Luxembourg Office.
As Coordinator, you will have a broad range of responsibilities. You will work in close collaboration with the communication departments of all the Partners of Research Luxembourg.
- Defining marketing & communication strategy and propose actions plan
- Reporting to the Strategic Steering Group Research Luxembourg
- Implementing the actions plan & managing the Research Luxembourg Office
- Managing the operational budget of the Research Luxembourg initiative
- Manage the Research Luxembourg brand
You will have proven experience in a similar position and possess the following skills:
- Experience in leading the development, delivery and evaluation of a communication strategy, with a track record in translating strategic thinking into action plans and output
- Excellent communication skills, including message development, with the proven ability to write, edit, and proof content on a variety of topics for both print and digital distribution
- Ability to explore and deliver original and imaginative approaches to communication challenges
- Ability to understand and simplify highly complex content
- Proven project and people management skills with multiple, simultaneous, high priority initiatives
- Fluent in English & French (written/spoken). German and Luxembourgish are considered as an asset
- Creative, outgoing team player with the ability to work independently
- Sense of responsibility and initiative
- Excellent computer skills: Windows Office, Adobe Suite, web management and digital/social media
- BAC +4/5 required
- Proven knowledge of research actors in Luxembourg is considered as an asset
What we offer:
- The possibility to work at the heart of Luxembourg’s young and dynamic research ecosystem and to develop the international promotion and visibility of Research Luxembourg
- International environment
- A high level of autonomy and flexible working hours
About RESEARCH LUXEMBOURG:
RESEARCH LUXEMBOURG is a joint initiative of the five major Luxembourgish public research institutions and the Ministry of Higher Education and Research. The overall aim of the RESEARCH LUXEMBOURG brand is to raise awareness on an international level and to increase the visibility and reputation of Luxembourg as a “research and innovation leader” in Europe.
Please send a cover letter written in English and a detailed CV to: Didier Goossens (firstname.lastname@example.org) clearly indicating the mention “Research Luxembourg job application”
Closing date for applications: 16 March 2020