Help run science workshops at the Researchers’ Days on 25 and 26 November 2022: You like the world of science and research? Do you like being in contact with the public, exchanging ideas and working in a team? If so, we are interested in your profile! We are looking for people (at least 18 years old), ideally available on both days, to assist the workshop leaders with the facilitation of their activity during the event. Apply by 31 October.
What are the Researchers’ Days?
The Researchers’ Days are organised by the FNR every 2 years. They include:
- Free interactive science workshops for all
- Science Cafés: interactive discussions over a drink between researchers and the public
- Promoting research and researchers in Luxembourg
- Encourage direct exchange between researchers and the general public
Friday will be reserved exclusively for high school classes from 8:30 to 16:30 (continuous), but also for students from 12 noon. On Saturday, Researchers’ Days will be open to the general public from 10:00 to 19:00 (continuous). All information on the event is available at www.researchersdays.lu
We are looking for people (at least 18 years old), ideally available on both days, to assist the workshop leaders with the facilitation of their activity during the event.
- Ability to communicate and interact with people of all ages (children, teenagers, families, etc.)
- Interest in research and science
- Fluency in Luxembourgish (essential), French (desirable), German (desirable) and English (desirable)
- Ability to work in a team, autonomy, good interpersonal skills, dynamism, and energy
- Contact, exchange & coordination with the workshop leader in order to prepare the performance
The gross starting salary is set according to the level of education:
- 20 euro/hour: with a completed secondary school diploma (minimum age: 18 years)
- 23 euro/hour: with completed Bachelor’s degree
- 26 euro/hour: with completed Master degree
Application letters together with a curriculum vitae should be sent by post or e-mail until Monday 31 October 2022 to:
emotion event management
Contact : Mme Cynthia Losch
1, RUE DE LA VALLEE
Tél. : (+352) 24 69 78 – 25
The selection of candidates will be made by the FNR. The emotion event management agency will take care of the administrative management.