The ‘Cross-border Post-Doctoriales 2016’ will take place in Luxembourg from 7-10 November and is open to 24 participants from Luxembourg, Germany and France.
Following the huge success of the 1st edition of the Cross-border Post-Doctoriales in 2015, the ABG-UFA (Association Bernard Grégory – Université Franco-Allemande), in association with the FNR, the University of Luxembourg and the 3 Luxembourg national research institutes (LIST, LIH, LISER) are organising a new edition of this career-orienting seminar, which specifically targets young researchers on temporary contracts in public research institutions.
Many researchers in our public research institutions are on temporary contracts and are interested in possibilities for building a career outside academic research. Cross-border Post-Doctorialies is a residential workshop dedicated to researchers on temporary work contracts in the French, German and Luxembourgish public sector.
Dates and location
- Dates: Monday, 7 – Thursday 10 November 2016
- Location: Youth Hostel, 2 rue du Fort Olisy, L-2261 Luxembourg-City
- Download the Call description (deadline for applications is Friday, 3 June)
For further information regarding the Post-Doctoriales, researchers should contact the coordinator at their institution:
- University of Luxembourg: Ekaterina Chirkova (email@example.com)
- Luxembourg Institute of Health: Dr Malou Fraiture (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology: Andreas Bladt (email@example.com)
- Luxembourg Institute of Socio-Economic Research: Esther Zana Nau (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- French, German, Franco-German institutions and all other cases: Bérénice Kimpe (email@example.com)