The FNR is pleased to inform that the Responsible Research and Innovation (RRI) Toolkit has just been launched. The Toolkit is designed for individuals as well as institutions involved in research, policy-making, business, education, or civil society organisations.
Responsible Research and Innovation (RRI) is a cross-cutting theme of the European Commission’s Horizon 2020 programme and aims to foster and facilitate research and innovation in an inclusive, societally-oriented way.
The EC-funded RRI Tools project has gathered and developed online resources – the RRI Toolkit – encouraging the actors in research and innovation systems to interact more closely. It also addresses topics such as open access, gender in science, ethics, science education, governance, public engagement.
What is in the RRI Toolkit?
The RRI Toolkit contains 356 resources that will help to design and bring projects to life, and to train on Responsible Research and Innovation.
These resources include:
- inspiring practices;
- manuals, guidelines, how-to’s, catalogues and online databases of resources;
- background documents including presentations, reports, cross-analysis and pan-European surveys;
- other European projects that developed RRI resources;
- a self-reflection tool to assess professional practices.
- Go to the RRI Toolkit (external link)