Are you interested in the world of research and science? Do you like being in contact with the public, exchanging ideas and working as a team? Then apply to work at the Researchers’ Days!
From Friday 30 November to Saturday 1 December 2018, the FNR is organising together with all the research stakeholders the 5th edition of the Researchers’ Days at the Rockhal in Esch/Belval.
What are Researchers’ Days?
- Free interactive scientific workshops for adults and children
- Science Cafés: interactive discussions with the public over a drink
- Promote research and researchers in Luxembourg and encourage direct exchange between researchers and the general public.
Friday will be reserved exclusively for high school classes from 08:30 to 16:30 (continuous) and Saturday, the Researchers’ Days will be open to the general public from 10:30 to 18:30 (continuous). All information on the event is available on www.researchersdays.lu .
We are looking for people (under 18 years of age) to help the workshop leaders to facilitate them during the event, ideally available on both days.
- Ability to communicate and exchange with people of all ages (children, teens, families, etc.)
- Interest in science and research
- Ability to work in a team, autonomy, good sense of contact, dynamism and enthusiasm
- Fluency in Luxembourgish (essential), French (desired), German (desired) and English (desired)
- Contact, exchange & coordination with the workshop manager to prepare the service
The gross initial salary or salary is determined according to the level of education:
- 20 euros/hour: with a secondary school diploma (minimum age: 18 years old)
- 23 euros/hour: with bachelor’s degree
Cover letters with a curriculum vitae should be sent by mail or e-mail by Wednesday, November 7, 2018 to:
emotion event management
Mme Carole Platz
23, route de Kehlen
Tél.: (+352) 24 69 78 -1
The selection of candidates will be carried out by the FNR. The emotion event management agency will take care of the administrative management.