Based on the MoU signed by the FNR and the National Research Foundation Singapore, a first call for joint Luxembourg-Singapore research proposals was launched in July 2017. In this 2017 call, FNR takes the lead and is responsible for the evaluation process.
The call will be open for joint projects in the domains of:
- Material sciences, with a particular focus on composite materials and 3D printing
- Business analytics, with a particular focus on financial technologies.
DURATION & FUNDING SPECIFICS
- Funding for projects will be granted up to 3 years according to the rules of the INTER programme.
- The indicative funding is up to 500.000 EUR by FNR and up to S$ 500.000 by NRF per collaborative research project.
- Project partners must be a Singapore-based public research organisation.
- All applications must be submitted to the FNR with the required INTER documents by 14:00 CET on Wednesday, 25 October 2017.