The objective of the Knowledge & Innovation Transfer Support Programme (KITS) is to provide competitive funding to public research institutions in Luxembourg that will allow them to attract and integrate highly skilled professionals in the area of knowledge transfer.
The programme will contribute to the reinforcement of institutional units that endeavour to engage in the strategic integration and operational implementation of knowledge transfer activities, with the ultimate goal of generating economic and societal value through their research programmes.
Projects will be supported for 24 months.
- Up to 350,000 EUR can be awarded per successful application
Costs that can be covered:
- Personnel – salary or consultancy costs for newly hired experts
- Travel costs (justification to be provided)
- Further costs, including organisation of training, seminars, pitch days, preparation of technical reports, market assessments, etc. (justification to be provided).
- All applications must be submitted via the FNR Online Grant Management System.
- The proposal must be supported by the relevant public research institution in Luxembourg.
- The application proposal must be submitted by the person responsible for knowledge transfer on the institutional or unit level, who will also act as Principal Coordinator (PC).