In 2021, there will be a number of changes coming to FNR funding policies, affecting most of our diverse selection of programmes. These changes represent a forward evolution for the FNR, as they align with international best practices meant to improve the quality of science and research on a systemic level. A recording and the presentations from the webinar held on 13 January are now available, as well as an FAQ.
These changes will be in the following areas:
- Open Access – Evolution of the Open Access Fund / FNR open access policy for projects funded after 01.01.21, and Plan S implementation
- ORCID – Up-to-date profile requirement for all researchers applying for funding
- New Narrative CV implemented across FNR programmes and changes to project reporting
- Evolution of the CORE Junior funding scheme
- Requirement for Data Management Plans in FNR programmes
To inform the Luxembourgish research community about these changes, why we are doing them, and what they mean practically, the FNR will hosted a webinar on Wednesday, 13 January 2021. All changes will also be highlighted in documents for the 2021 calls, which will be released as normal.
Missed the webinar?
A recording of the webinar (+Q&A) is available below, split in two parts along with PDFs of the presentations and the written FAQ.
Time in video
00:00:00 – 00:11:30 Introduction & Agenda
00:11:40 – 00:27:55 New Narrative CV Requirements (Sean Sapcariu)
00:28:10 – 00:37:05 ORCiD Profile Requirements (Tom Jakobs)
00:37:15 – 00:49:30 FNR Policy on Research Data Management (Tom Jakobs)
00:50:40 – 01:01:00 Revision of CORE Junior (Christiane Kaell)
01:01:15 – end Plan S implementation in FNR programmes (Marc Schiltz)
Time in video
00:00:00 – 00:04:20 Plan S implementation in FNR programmes [continued] (Marc Schiltz)
00:04:40 – 00:27:30 Open Access Fund and Chronos Hub (Linda Wampach)
00:27:40 – end Q&A