In 2021, there will be a number of changes coming to FNR funding policies, affecting most of our diverse selection of programmes. These changes represent a forward evolution for the FNR, as they align with international best practices meant to improve the quality of science and research on a systemic level.
These changes will be in the following areas:
- Open Access – Evolution of the Open Access Fund and Plan S implementation
- ORCID – Up-to-date profile requirement for all researchers applying for funding
- New Narrative CV implemented across FNR programmes and changes to project reporting
- Evolution of the CORE Junior funding scheme
- Requirement for Data Management Plans in FNR programmes
To inform the Luxembourgish research community about these changes, why we are doing them, and what they mean practically, the FNR will organise a webinar on Wednesday, 13 January, 2021, from 14:00 – 16:30. This webinar will be open to all, with a presentation as well as a question and answer session for each main topic. In addition, all changes will be highlighted in documents for the 2021 calls, which will be released as normal.
Further information about the webinar will be sent in due time, but please save the date to learn more about how FNR funding policies will evolve in 2021.