The BRIDGES programme (formerly CORE-PPP) provides financial support for industry partnerships between public research institutions in Luxembourg and national or international companies.
Specific objectives of BRIDGES:
- Stimulate strong partnerships between public research institutes and companies, particularly activities that promote innovation and sustainable value creation;
- Facilitate access to advanced industrial technology and expertise worldwide;
- Utilise and strengthen national testbed facilities and living labs;
- Increase the attractiveness of Luxembourg as an innovation hub based on advanced technological research
New for 2018
Starting with the 2018 Calls, BRIDGES is open to all scientific domains.
The FNR will support BRIDGES projects for a minimum 12 and maximum 36 months.
- Funding of no more than 400,000 EUR can be awarded to successful applications that guarantee a balanced partnership.
- Luxembourg-based collaborating companies are required to cover 15% of the eligible project costs.
- International-based collaborating companies are required to cover 30% of the eligible project costs
- 2 Calls per year
- All applications must be submitted via the FNR Online Grant Management System.
- Funding decisions are communicated no more than 3 months after the submission deadline
- The project should be jointly developed by the applicant, the company and the public partner (e.g. the university)
BRIDGES 2018-1 Call result overview – details
CORE-PPP funded projects 2008-15