The CORE-PPP programme provides financial support for industry partnerships between public research institutions in Luxembourg and national or international companies.
Specific objectives of CORE-PPP:
- Stimulate strong partnerships between public research institutes and companies, particularly activities that promote innovation and sustainable value creation;
- Facilitate access to advanced industrial technology and expertise worldwide;
- Utilise and strengthen national testbed facilities and living labs;
- Increase the attractiveness of Luxembourg as an innovation hub based on advanced technological research
CORE-PPP projects have a lifespan of minimum 12 and maximum 36 months.
- Funding of no more than 500,000 EUR can be awarded to successful applications that guarantee a balanced partnership.
- Luxembourg-based collaborating companies are required to cover 15% of the eligible project costs.
- International-based collaborating companies are required to cover 30% of the eligible project costs
- 2 Calls per year
- All applications must be submitted via the FNR Online Grant Management System.
- Funding decisions are communicated no more than 3 months after the submission deadline
- The project should be jointly developed by the applicant, the company and the public partner (e.g. the university)
CORE-PPP funded projects 2008-15