The FNR is pleased to announce its participation in the M-ERA.NET Call 2023, open as of 1 March. Pre-proposal deadline is 16 May, full proposal deadline is 21 November 2023.
At least 30 national and regional funding organisations from 22 countries have preliminarily committed to participate with an indicative total call budget of at least 30 MEUR.
The Call 2023 includes the following thematic areas:
- Sustainable advanced materials for energy
- Innovative surfaces, coatings and interfaces
- High performance composites
- Functional materials
- Advanced materials and technologies for health applications
- Next generation materials for advanced electronics
On 14 March from 11:00 to 13:00 (CET) M-ERA.NET organised a Call 2023 online webinar for applicants. Missed it? A recording of the webinar and the information presented is available on the M-ERA.NET website.
Go to FNR M-ERA.NET programme page
Go to M-ERA.NET website