The M-ERA.NET Call 2020 launched on 17 March 2020. The 2020 M-ERA.NET Call is open for proposals. 29 funding agencies from 23 countries participate with a total budget of more than 20 MEUR national/regional funding. Deadline to submit pre-proposals is Tuesday, 16 June 2020, 12:00 CET.
The aim is to fund ambitious transnational RTD projects addressing materials research and innovation including materials for low carbon energy technologies and related production technologies. M-ERA.NET aims to strengthen the contribution of materials R&D to energy-related applications where applicable.
The 2020 M-ERA.NET call includes the following thematic areas:
- Modelling for materials engineering and processing
- Innovative surfaces, coatings and interfaces
- High performance composites
- Functional materials
- New strategies for advanced material-based technologies in health applications
- Materials for additive manufacturing
More information about the participating funding organisations and conditions are available on the M-ERA.NET website
The M-ERA.NET consortium kindly invites the project partners to take this opportunity for realising transnational R&D projects in Materials Research & Innovation or disseminate this information to related parties in their networks. Project partners should contact their regional/national funding agency for regional/national programme details.
The total FNR financial contribution for this M-ERA.NET call is limited to EUR 500.000.
Luxembourg participants: A principal investigator may act in one proposal only. A consortium leader from a Luxembourg-based public research institution should be a researcher with solid experience of managing collaborative research projects.
1. WHERE TO APPLY
Submissions have to be done through the online submission system of the M-ERA.NET website, where the call documents are also available.
Applications not submitted through the M-ERA.NET website cannot be retained for review.
In addition to the M-ERA.NET documents, Luxembourg applicants need to submit the FNR INTER documents via the FNR Online Grant Management System. Applicants will need to provide basic information and attach the proposal (including all further relevant documents) based on the form provided by the M-ERA.NET call.
2. WHEN TO APPLY
- Pre-proposal deadline is Tuesday, 16 June 2020, 12:00 CET
- Pre-proposal selection and invitation to submit a full-proposal: September/October 2020
- Full proposal deadline is Thursday, 19 November 2020, 12:00 CET
- Pre-proposal feedback: September 2020
- Full proposal feedback: February 2021