The objective of the agreement between the FNR and the Agence Nationale de la Recherche (ANR) is to enhance the cooperation between France and Luxembourg-based scientists in all possible fields of research, and to facilitate the establishment of bilateral research projects.
Joint projects under this call will be funded both by the FNR and the ANR, with the ANR serving as lead agency. International projects are funded via the ANR’s PRCI instrument.
1. WHERE TO APPLY: LEAD AGENCY
- All applications must be submitted to the ANR. Proposals not submitted to the ANR cannot be retained for review.
- Please note that joint (full) applications submitted to the lead agency must also be submitted to the FNR – along with the FNR INTER documents – no later than 7 days after the lead agency deadline. Please note: only the full proposal must be submitted to the FNR (pre-proposal: ANR only).
- Documents submitted to the FNR must be submitted via the FNR Online Grant Management System.
- Proposals are evaluated by the ANR who serve as lead agency in this agreement.
- The FNR accepts the evaluation results of the ANR as a basis for its decision process.