ERA PerMed is an ERA-Net Cofund, supported by 32 partners of 23 countries and co-funded by the European Commission (EC). To align national research strategies, promote excellence, reinforce the competitiveness of European players in Personalised Medicine (PM), and enhance the European collaboration with non-EU countries, 31 funding organisations have agreed to launch the third Joint Transnational Call for collaborative innovative research projects in Personalised Medicine (PM).
This represents the second of three potential additional calls not co-funded by the EC. The funding organisations participating in this call particularly wish to promote innovative interdisciplinary collaboration and to encourage translational research proposals.
The overall objectives of the ERA PerMed Call are:
The overall objectives of the call are to:
– Support translational research projects in the field of Personalised Medicine;
– Encourage and enable interdisciplinary collaborations towards the implementation of PM, combining pre-clinical and/or clinical research with bioinformatics components and research on relevant ethical, legal and social aspects and/or research on the optimisation of health care systems;
– Encourage collaboration between academia (research teams from universities, higher education institutions, public research institutions), clinical/public health research (research teams from hospital/ public health, health care settings and other health care organisations), private partners e.g. SMEs1 (small and medium-sized enterprises) as well as policy makers, regulatory/HTA agencies and patient organisations.
Proposals must be interdisciplinary and clearly demonstrate the potential impact in PM as well as the added value of transnational collaboration.
If you are looking for potential partners, please have a look at the ICPerMed Partnering Tool
View full pre-announcement Call text on ERA PER MED website
- The FNR supports this Call with 300,000 EUR.
- Overall budget for this Call is approx 24 MEUR
In addition to submitting at ERA PerMed, Luxembourg applicants must also submit the proposal – along with the FNR INTER documents – to the FNR no later than 5 working days after the ERA PerMed deadline(s).
- Opening of online submission tool: December 2019
- Submission deadline for pre-proposals: March 2020
- Submission deadline for full-proposals: 15 June 2020