ERA PerMed is an ERA-Net Cofund, supported by 32 partners of 23 countries and co-funded by the European Commission (EC). To align national research strategies, promote excellence, reinforce the competitiveness of European players in Personalised Medicine (PM), and enhance the European collaboration with non-EU countries, 29 funding organisations have agreed to launch the second Joint Transnational Call for collaborative innovative research projects in Personalised Medicine (PM).
This represents the first of three potential additional calls not co-funded by the EC. The funding organisations participating in this call particularly wish to promote innovative interdisciplinary collaboration and to encourage translational research proposals.
The overall objectives of the ERA PerMed Call are:
- to support translational research projects in the field of Personalised Medicine;
- to encourage and enable interdisciplinarity, in combining pre-clinical and/or clinical research with computational components and;
- to encourage collaboration between academia (research teams from universities, higher education institutions, public research performing institutions), clinical/public health research (research teams from hospital/ public health institutions, healthcare settings and other healthcare organisations) and private partners e.g. SMEs (Small and Medium-size Enterprises).
Proposals must be interdisciplinary and clearly demonstrate the potential impact in PM as well as the added value of transnational collaboration. Only transnational projects will be funded. Each consortium submitting a proposal must involve at least three partners eligible for funding coming from three different countries whose funding organisations participate in the Call.
On Monday, 14 January 2019, the FNR hosted an info session to inform about multilateral Calls in the biomedical domain, supported by the FNR via the INTER programme.
If you are looking for potential partners, please have a look at the ICPerMed Partnering Tool
View full Call text on ERA PER MED website
The FNR supports this Call with 300,000 EUR
In addition to submitting at ERA PerMed, Luxembourg applicants must also submit the proposal – along with the FNR INTER documents – to the FNR no later than 5 working days after the ERA PerMed deadline(s).
- Opening of online submission tool: 9 January 2019
- Submission deadline for pre-proposals: 7 March 2019 (17:00 CET)
- Submission deadline for full-proposals: 17 June 2019 (17:00 CEST)