EUROSTARS is a joint programme between EUREKA and the European Commission, co-funded from the national budgets of 36 participating countries and partner countries, as well as by the European Union through Horizon 2020.
EUROSTARS supports research-performing small and medium companies which develop innovative products, processes and services, to gain competitive advantage. EUROSTARS does this by providing funding for transnational innovation projects; the products of which are then rapidly commercialised.
Webinar 29 September 2021
A webinar for applicants will be held on Wednesday, Sep 29, 2021 11:00 AM – 12:00 CEST – register now.
- Involve at least two partners from two member countries of EUROSTARS
- Have a strong involvement of SMEs: at least 50% of the R&D project activity must be carried out by SMEs;
- Be market-oriented: the project cannot exceed a period of 3 years and the outcome of the project is to be launched on the market two years after the end of the project;
- Consist of a balanced partnership: no partner or country involved in the project should bear more than 75% of project costs.
- The FNR support Luxembourg research institutions with a maximum of EUR 300,000 per EUROSTARS call.
- Luxinnovation offers support for businesses and companies.
APPLYING AT EUROSTARS
- The next deadline is 4 November 2021. Visit the EUROSTARS website to find out more about this Call.
- Please visit the EUROSTARS website to view the guidelines on the eligibility criteria; on completing an application and on how to use the online application system.
APPLYING AT FNR
- Before applying to EUROSTARS, applicants must ensure their eligibility at FNR.
- FNR “budget sheet”, “Gantt chart” and “Justification of Costs” must be submitted to the FNR via the FNR Online Grant Management System, 7 working days after the EUROSTARS deadline.