Eurostars is part of the European Partnership on Innovative SMEs. The partnership is co-funded by the European Union through Horizon Europe.
Innowwide is funded by the European Union as part of the European Partnership on Innovative SMEs.
- Involve at least two partners from two member countries of EUROSTARS
- Have a strong involvement of SMEs: at least 50% of the R&D project activity must be carried out by SMEs;
- Be market-oriented: the project cannot exceed a period of 3 years and the outcome of the project is to be launched on the market two years after the end of the project;
- Consist of a balanced partnership: no partner or country involved in the project should bear more than 75% of project costs.
- The FNR support Luxembourg research institutions with a maximum of EUR 300,000 per EUROSTARS call.
- Luxinnovation offers support for businesses and companies.
APPLYING AT EUROSTARS
- Please visit the EUROSTARS website to view the guidelines on the eligibility criteria; on completing an application and on how to use the online application system.
APPLYING AT FNR
- Before applying to EUROSTARS, applicants must ensure their eligibility at FNR.
- FNR “budget sheet”, “Gantt chart” and “Justification of Costs” must be submitted to the FNR via the FNR Online Grant Management System, 7 working days after the EUROSTARS deadline.