The FNR has a cooperation agreement with the F.R.S-FNRS to support bilateral projects, with the F.R.S-FNRS as lead agency.
In the framework of the FNR’s INTER programme to support international cooperation, the FNR and F.R.S-FNRS have an agreement in place to support bilateral research projects between scientists based in Belgium and Luxembourg. This Call provides the opportunity to submit collaborative project proposals, as part of the PDR instrument within the framework of the F.R.S.-FNRS Credits and Projects Call 2020,
with research institutions established within Luxembourg and eligible for FNR funding. F.R.S.-FNRS is lead agency.
1. WHERE TO APPLY: LEAD AGENCY
The F.R.S-FNRS is the lead agency in this agreement.
2. WHEN TO APPLY
- The Principal Investigator (PI) applying to the FNRS must start the submission process no later than 1 day before the deadline, by 14:00 CET.
- Documents required by the FNR must be submitted with the main application to the FNRS by 14:00 on the day of deadline
- Applications submitted to the F.R.S.-FNRS must also be submitted to the FNR, along with the FNR INTER documents – no later than 5 days after the F.R.S.-FNRS deadline.
- Applications to the FNR must be submitted through the FNR’s Online Grant Management System.
In its role as lead agency, the F.R.S.-FNRS will evaluate and select projects, in compliance with international standards, and propose a funding decision on behalf of both organisations.