The FNR has a cooperation agreement with the F.R.S-FNRS to support bilateral projects, with the F.R.S-FNRS as lead agency. This Call is the part of the F.R.S-FNRS ‘s 2018 Credit and Projects Call.
1. WHERE TO APPLY: LEAD AGENCY
The F.R.S-FNRS is the lead agency in this agreement.
2. WHEN TO APPLY
- The Principal Investigator (PI) applying to the FNRS must start the submission process no later than 1 day before the deadline, by 14:00 CET.
- Documents required by the FNR must be submitted with the main application to the FNRS by 14:00 on the day of deadline
- Applications submitted to the F.R.S.-FNRS must also be submitted to the FNR, along with the FNR INTER documents – no later than 5 days after the F.R.S.-FNRS deadline.
- Applications to the FNR must be submitted through the FNR’s Online Grant Management System.
In its role as lead agency, the F.R.S.-FNRS will evaluate and select projects, in compliance with international standards, and propose a funding decision on behalf of both organisations.