The main objective of this agreement is to foster cross-border collaboration between the scientific communities of Quebec and Luxembourg. In the framework of the AUDACE programme, the research consortia are invited to submit joint interdisciplinary projects. Three annual bilateral Calls are foreseen under this agreement, with FRQ Quebec serving as lead agency.
AUDACE aims to provide researchers from the three major sectors covered by the Fonds with favourable conditions for initiating projects with a high level of risk and the potential for high impacts, be they scientific, social, economic, technological, cultural, aesthetic, etc. The research consortia must comprise researchers from two different sectors.
Find out more about AUDACE
The FNR allocates up to 100.000 EUR (+ 25% indirect costs) per 1-year proposal. Up to 5 projects can be funded per call.
- Pre-proposal deadline: early Autumn 2020
- Full proposal deadline: late Autumn 2020
- Projects must be interdisciplinary
- Please note all joint applications of the full proposal must also be submitted to the FNR by the Luxembourg-based scientist, even if the FNR is not the lead agency.
- This must be done no later than 5 working days after the lead agency deadline, and the FNR INTER documents must be included in the submission.
- All applications must be submitted via the FNR Online Grant Management System.