A joint transnational call for research and innovation projects on “Management of water resources for increased resilience, adaptation and mitigation to hydroclimatic extreme events” launched in the framework of the future European partnership Water4All.
This joint transnational call will support research and innovation projects aimed at delivering knowledge, models, approaches, tools and methodologies to better understand hydrological processes at a different scale, in order to respond more efficiently to emerging water issues related to extreme events.
1 – Resilience, adaptation and mitigation to hydroclimatic extreme events
2 – Tools for water management in the context of hydroclimatic extreme events
3 – Improved water governance in the context of hydroclimatic extreme events and international contexts
Max. FNR Budget: 350.000 EUR
- The requested total budget of proposals is only limited by the number of eligible partners and by the budget of each partner.
- Consortium: must be composed of at least a minimum of three eligible partners that request funding from participating Funding Partner Organisations from three different countries.
- The workload distribution within a consortium must be balanced, and no partner (including a self-funded partner) should have more than 50% of person months.
- Please note that pre and full proposals must be submitted to both the FNR and the collaborating funding agency. This includes both the FNR INTER documents and a pdf of the call documents submitted to the collaborating funding agency.
- Applications submitted to the FNR where the FNR is not lead agency (i.e. INTER applications) must be submitted no later than 7 days after the submission to the collaborating funding agency.
- Applications submitted to the FNR must be submitted via the FNR Online Grant Management System.